View Profile AmazinLarry

All 10 Audio Reviews

4 w/ Responses

If someone doesn't specifically tell me not to fuck their boyfriend then I consider him fair game. If my friends boyfriend is hot then he should be shared as far as I'm concerned. This is 2017, grow the fuck up. Sorry some of you people get hurt feelings because grown adults like to cum and squirt but that's not my problem, it's yours. If I fuck your boyfriend it's because you obviosly didn't have something and he needed me to give it to him whether it's my hot mouth or delicious tart asshole. So if you have a fucking problem I suggest you come to Rockland and fucking start with me and see what fucking happens. I'll be waiting here with my father's luger and it's fucking loaded.
ill fuck whoever the fuck I want and the person I wrote this about fucking knows who I'm talking about. Fuck you, bitch (mellissa). You don't even squirt from what I've heard. Fucking shamefull.
Hutc or ti
or dfhutc dtfi, idgf.

*starts slapping you* Who is Go Soda? Why does he wear the mask!

Speedo responds:

go sodr

*flexes muscles*

BoGLE

BYOOOOOOOM

I cant understand reality

oh god this is horrifying why would you upload this

Twisted4000 responds:

to scare people

Reminds me of my days on the farm!

I love you

headphoamz responds:

HEARTS EVERYWHERE!!!!111!! <3

that was even better than my demo woooah

Twisted4000 responds:

I'm glad you like it, but after listening to your demo, I can honestly say you're really not bad, you seem to be able to easily do a variety of voices, that combined with how you actually set up the demo better, rather than clustering everything up randomly like I did, lol. Keep it up!

Amazin' Toons and Amazin' Comics